Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bring on the Catwalk

It's a hectic week at the shop so my post will be short.
All the decorating for Christmas before Saturday.
This is one of those weeks when my physical
appearance probably does not get the attention
it should. I use to worry about that, but I don't think
I will anymore.
The other night I ran by the local TJ Max to pick
up some holiday napkins and ran into one of my
clients. She informed me I had glitter all over my
face and in my hair. I was a little embarrassed!
Well little did she know I was ready for the runway!

This is Haute Couture!

I'm not going to fret over my hair

or my bangs being too long.

And all those little pieces of fir and pine twigs
that end up on my head, c'est tres chic!
All I really need is the dress, but hey, I've got
a Christmas Tree skirt.
Well I do have to run...
The House of Dior might be calling.
I'll see what kind of fashion statement I can
make today.
Chow



2 comments:

Bebe said...

Hi!
Enjoyed your French-inspired blog so much! You were sweet to stop by over at my blog and leave me such a nice note ~ I appreciate that! I've added you to my favorite sites and I'll check back often!
Blissfully, Bebe :)

blah said...

Dear Country French Antiques - I popped in for a visit after seeing you on Anna Villa's blog roll your store is beautiful and this post makes me laugh!!