Saturday, May 24, 2008

l'inspiration est arrivée

Take a Deep Breathe and Relax because your Heart is
going to S.. K.. I.. P.. a beat !


Told you so....and it's not over yet

Slow down, enjoy the moment. Sit here for a while and sip your espresso.
Think lighting and mirrored reflections can make a room luscious?
Not that the Louis XVI French Armoire and canned bed don't add to the ambiance.
Remember that armoire? I sold one just like it and can't wait to show my client this photo. By the way, I still have the bed and it is in fabulous condition, all
original cream colored paint. Call or email if your interested.

Not so fast, are you taking it all in? Did you notice the table legs made from old iron andirons and the zinc roof finials up on the ledge?

Want to know where you are?
Benvenuto to Fiori di Campo in Lucca, the Tuscany region of Italy !
Now, I ask you, do these people have it together or what ??
Damn those French and Italians anyway ! Getting to live
around all those beautiful architectural details and
remnants of artist's works !!!!
Lucca just went on my agenda for the next trip!!
What a fabulous, fabulous place...and just in time !
We have a new antique and interiors market that
opened in Louisville Goss Avenue Antiques & Interiors.
It is located in the same building as the old Louisville Antique Mall.
They have asked me to design a 40 x 10 area for their Grand Opening.
This will be my inspiration as I have the goods. I'll use
50% of my product and 50% from the dealers in the mall.
I'll scout today, as I am inspired! I think I will
photograph the set up for you.
Are you inspired ??
Bisou, Bisou

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more than inspired, I'm awe-struck. Beautiful, beautiful. Can't wait to see what you do.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! So beautiful! I know you probably get tired and overwhelmed at times, but what a blessed life to surround yourself with this beauty. The design job sounds so fun, I can't wait to see pictures. I so enjoy your posts and pictures, and always feel I am getting further education. Thank you for sharing, it's all breathtakingly beautiful.
Debbie from homewithhospitality@yahoo.com

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I am so inspired, as always, with everything you do!! Please show up your setup; I bet it will be gorgeous!!

cotedetexas said...

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 that first picture!!!!! and all the rest of them - too beautiful, as usual. Love your blog - you know that, don't you?

Joni

Monkey Giggles said...

oh...me...oh...my YES!!! Thank you for sharing.

Villa Anna said...

*THUD*!!!!

Country French Antiques said...

Thank you ladies!
I thought you would like these!
Have a Great Memorial Day!

Jill said...

This is so beautiful. I just finished reading In Tuscany by Frances Mayes. I am so envious, I would have loved to have been there. My husband and I are getting ready to build a French Country style home and I have been visiting you, picking up inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
Jill from athomeinthecountry.blogspot.com

Mélanie said...

beautiful inspiring pictures !
I can't wait to see more picture of your set up ! what a wonderful project

MARIA said...

Hi
Amazing! I have posted the same from Pietrasanta. I was there in april. I did not want to leave the shop. Welcome in to my blog to have a look. It is called Gardiner and Draperier. (Curtains and Drapes, translated from swedish)
I love your blog and all that you post.
My best regards
Maria

Joy Jones said...

What beautiful and inspiring pictures. All I can say is WOW and would somebody please call 911 because I think my heart really did skip a beat!! xoxo ~ Joy

Lotta "EnVilsenLoppa" said...

Oh , I´m stunned , what an amazing environment .
I´ve been sitting for a long time now and study all the things detailed !!
Glad that you liked my blog to , and I hope that it was ok to borrow the picture from you ?
Your blog is so outstanding !!

Love /Lotta

Kathy said...

uh...Holy SH&*. Beyond inspirational...I could study those pictures for hours and will look back on them often. Friends and I stay in a villa in Tuscany every 3 years but NOTHING like that interior!!! Thank you for sourcing this out and sharing it. Lucky us to have your eye to follow around. Good luck on the fun project!

Anonymous said...

Inspired!! Bring on your gorgeous interpretation after you set up the new store areas!

The House That A-M Built said...

Lovely to meet you! I have drooled over your blog before but then lost it somehow!.... so thankyou for leaving me a note on my blog so I can be so inspired by your beautiful pictures and exciting life! A-M xx

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Shawn,
I am trying to take a deep breath~
Don't know whether to cry or laugh because it's so beautiful.
xo~Tracie

The Other Side of Me said...

WOW. I want to stay and never leave. It is all so romantic. Thank you for sharing such beauty.
Tammy

THE VERANDA said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them with us. Can't wait to see more! I'm going back right now to drool over that first picture......

Lisa & Alfie said...

Hi Shawn,
What stunning, inspiring vignettes! You know exactly what will get our little hearts pitter pattering. Or just stopping completely. Those pictures immediately started a fantasy going in my head about a dream home. I can hardly wait to see your upcoming project!
Lisa & Alfie

Stokes and Company said...

Just breathtaking!

Dalia

CIELO said...

So beautiful... thank for sharing

Cielo

Anonymous said...

STUNNING!!!!

KE said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Kimberlee

Anonymous said...

So Beautiful!!

please sir said...

AMAZING photos - just wonderful!